Western Bulldogs superstar Marcus Bontempelli has capped off a remarkable 2016 season by winning the best and fairest award. Bontempelli joins club legend and five-time best and fairest winner EJ Whitten as the only Bulldogs players to win the club champion award in a premiership season. Bontempelli is four months younger than Whitten was in 1954 and has played three fewer games to the same point.
In a campaign that saw the 20-year-old claim All Australian honours for the first time and then play an integral part in the club's drought-breaking premiership win, Bontempelli became the youngest player to claim the Charles Sutton Medal since David Thorpe in 1968.
To pay tribute to this extraordinary achievement, we are proud to release this lithograph titled â€˜Son Of The Mighty Westâ€™. Limited to just 200 units and hand signed by Bontempelli this is sure to be a terrific acquisition to the extremely popular Western Bulldogs 2016 premiership range.
- Pays tribute to 2016 Premiership Club Champion â€“ Marcus Bontempelli
- Personally signed by Bontempelli
- Features the icon image of Bontempelli with the 2016 AFL Premiership Cup
- Limited to 200 editions worldwide
- Presented in a deluxe timber frame, produced to meet archival standards
- Approximate framed dimensions are an impressive 800 x 550 mm
- Accompanied by an individually numbered AFL AFLPA-endorsed Certificate of Authenticity
- Manufactured by SE products
- *Please note product will be dispatched within 21 days of ordering.
*please note this item cannot be shipped to a PO box address*