Get behind the game with the 2017 AFL season guide, for the most comprehensive information and stats from each club.
The AFL Record Season 2017 holds the official statistical history of the AFL game. This year's edition has more than 1200 pages, with details on the draft and profiles on every player in the competition.
- From rookies to superstars
- Detailed statistics on every club, and a history of all finals and award winners.
AFL Record Season 2017 is the 22nd edition of what has become the statistical bible of the AFL. It is edited
by experienced football journalist Michael Lovett, who has been covering football for more than 40 years.
The 2017 cover features Geelong star Patrick Dangerfield, who continues the tradition of the reigning Brownlow medallist appearing on the cover.Also in this year's edition:
- The 2017 fixture explained
- A Club-by-club comprehensive preview of the 2017 season
- An in-depth review of all key events, facts and figures of the 2016 season
- A detailed section on the new NAB AFL Women's competition, including player profiles