In purely statistical terms Nick Riewoldtâ€™s six Trevor Barker medals as the best and fairest winner place him alone at the top of a tree of famous St Kilda names.
The fact that one of those best and fairest was won in his first full season and several others were in finals years of his career only adds further lustre to an amazing record. A record testament to hard work and single minded preparation incredible personal ability and skills of the elite order.
Loyalty and dedication are his bywords and his football persona ensures that he will always hold a high standing at St Kilda Football Club. No big man in memory has shown the running capacity he displays and his courage is beyond peer.
Riewoldt, St Kildaâ€™s longest serving captain, will join an exclusive club in 2016, becoming just the fifth player in the clubâ€™s history to play 300 games in red, white and black. Riewoldt joins Breen, Loewe, Burke & Harvey in this rarefied group and to celebrate this achievement, St. Kilda Football Club along with the AFL, AFLPA and Maddieâ€™s Vision bring you three premium memorabilia items to celebrate this outstanding achievement.
- Five action images of Nick Riewoldt during his record 300 game career
- Central (main) image to feature Nick during his 300th AFL Match in Rnd 2, 2016
- Officially licensed by the AFL and endorsed by AFLPA with Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures an impressive framed dimensions 500 x 700 mm
NICK RIEWOLDT AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS
- 6 x Best and Fairest 2002, 2004, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2014
- 4 x Club Leading Goalkicker 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014
- Captain 2005, 2007-
- All-Australian 2004, 2006, 2008, 2009 (Captain), 2014
- AFL Rising Star 2002
- AFL Media Association 2004
*please note this item cannot be shipped to a PO box address*