The Chas Brownlow Medal is the highest individual honour awarded by the AFL/VFL, a recognition of each worthy recipientâ€™s incredible performance throughout the home and away season. Official Memorabilia is pleased to pay tribute to these stars with the â€˜History of the Brownlowâ€™ Program, a wonderful initiative being supported by past greats of the game, with proceeds of each sale donated to the Brownlow Fund to assist former players that have fallen on hard times.
This deluxe lithograph pays tribute to the Melbourne Demonsâ€™ history of Chas Brownlow Medal success, and is personally signed by Melbourne superstars Shane Woewodin, Brian Wilson and Peter Moore. Officially licensed by the Australian Football League and authenticated by the AFL Playersâ€™ Association, this lithograph is a must-have for Demons fans and astute collectors alike.History of the Brownlow â€“ Melbourne Demons Deluxe Signed Lithograph
**PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS ITEM CANNOT BE DELIVERED TO A PO BOX ADDRESS**
- Celebrates the rich history Melbourne Demonsâ€™ Chas Brownlow Medal success
- Personally signed by Shane Woewodin, Brian Wilson and Peter Moore.
- Includes an impressive 120mm oversized replica Brownlow Medal
- Limited to 200 units only to ensure its rarity
- Officially licensed by the Australian Football League
- Authenticated by the AFL Playersâ€™ Association
- Accompanied by an AFLPA Certificate of Authenticity
- Proceeds from each sale donated to the Brownlow Fund to assist former players that have fallen on hard times
- Presented in a deluxe timber frame
- Approximate framed dimensions 770 x 450 mm